Date: August 27,2016
Registration opened at 12:01 AM January 1, 2016
The 2016 Hotter’N Hell Hundred Endurance Ride will be Saturday, Aug. 27, 2016. We will have Mountain Bike Racing on Friday, August 26, 2016 and USA Cycling Criterium races on Friday, August 26th and Sunday, August 28, 2016. We will host the Hotter’N Hell Hundred, USA Cycling Road Races on Saturday, August 27, 2016. Sunday morning HHH will host the half marathon trail run that makes up the final third of the weekend Triple Threat Extreme Challenge. For those that are interested in the Trail Run but not a half marathon, Sandy will also offer a 10k on the WeeChiTah Trail.
Click on the BikeReg logo to begin your 2016 Hotter’N Hell Hundred Registration
New for 2016
The Golden Wheel – A Premium VIP Experience of the 2016 HH100 Endurance Ride
Limited to 125 Riders
Benefits of the HHH Golden Wheel VIP Package include:
- Your registration for the HHH Endurance Ride, any distance
- A specially-designed, sleek Golden Wheel HHH jersey
- A smart, embroidered Golden Wheel polo shirt
- Cyclists will have secure, convenient VIP parking
- Concierge access to the registration/packet pickup
- HHH spaghetti dinner and HHH breakfast with VIP access
- Golden Wheel Riders will start at the front behind the tandems on Saturday morning
- $50 HHH Consumer Show dollars
- An invitation to the Friday night Vendor/HHH Steering Committee Social
- Admission to Friday night Bikin’ Mike Keel Seminar
- A HHH Squishy Silipint Beverage Container
- Saturday barbeque & beverage after the Ride in the air-conditioned Chamber of Commerce VIP tent
Have your best HHH experience ever with the Golden Wheel VIP Package for only $350, a $500-plus value.
HHH INDOOR CAMPING & CHILD CARE – Courtesy of the YMCA
Welcome to Wichita Falls, HHH riders and family support! The YMCA is excited to help make this a great experience for you! We offer both affordable indoor camping to help you get a good night’s sleep and safe child care so you can ride at ease.
INDOOR CAMPING is available at the Downtown YMCA (1010 9th St) – only 3 blocks from the starting line! The cost is only $20/person per night and INCLUDES showers, hot tub, steam room, air conditioning, indoor storage of your bike and a light breakfast on ride day! Riders will experience all of this in a SAFE environment. Bring your own sleeping bag, air mattress and towels. To reserve a spot, mail checks to YMCA, Attn: HHH, 1010 9th St, Wichita Falls, TX 76301. For more information call 940-322-7816 from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
CHILD CARE will be offered on Sat. Aug. 27th from 6am-4pm at the Bartley Branch YMCA Early Childhood Facility, 5001 Stone Lake Dr, Wichita Falls, TX 76302. We accept children ages 3+ (must be potty trained). Cost is $40 for the first child and $30 for each additional sibling. This includes breakfast, lunch, an afternoon snack, swimming, arts/crafts and activities to keep your children happy. To register, please download and complete the form below. Return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted for payment information on August 26, 2016. Payment can be made by credit or debit card. No refunds will be given. Contact the YMCA Early Childhood & Youth Development Center at 940-855-2301 for more information. HHH – YMCA Kid’s Camp Registration Form